Hogwarts uni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dairy of Lilly Flint.

3 posters

Go down

The dairy of Lilly Flint. Empty The dairy of Lilly Flint.

Post  Lilly Flint Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 am

( here I'll post Lilly's dairy.. you can comment on happenings or onwhatever if you feel like it. She'll respond. This way you are able to get to know Lilly.)

Dear Dairy,

Today has been radical. Dramaticly enough Marcus decided to nagg about quidditch all day as usual.
He was talking about how he couldn't stand that I managed to become the quidditch captain for slytherin. I kind of told him to shut up. When he wouldn't I asked Crabbe and Goyle to help me lock him up in the broom closet on the third floor. They were happy to do so.

To bad MacGonogall found out about this and gave me another hour of detention. Like I have time for that.
I don't know but I have the weird feeling she's out to get me expelled. Thank god Snape and Dumbledore think otherwise. Perhaps it's because I decided to change potter into a tea cup once during her class instead of the rat I was suposed to transfigure. I couldn't help it he was irritating the living hell out of me by wispering to his annoying friend Ron weasly the whole time.

Draco thought it was brilljant, So did I . Potter makes a nice tea cup.

The weasly twins decided to lock me and Oliver Wood in a broom ched near the quidditch pitch. Bad move.. Just like me Wood freaked and for once we worked together to get back at the twins. I can asure you they won't be able to sit normal for another week. I think the boils will be bursted by then.

Well see you next time.

Love,
Lilly.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

http://hogwartsuni.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

The dairy of Lilly Flint. Empty Re: The dairy of Lilly Flint.

Post  Smokey Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 am

If you had the opportunity to transfigure Potter again..what would you transfigure him to? Laughing Razz Twisted Evil
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Flint Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 am

anything that doesn't make a sound or has the oppurtunity to annoye me ofcourse.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokey Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 am

Thats cool Very Happy Another question..What are you going to do when your done with Hogwarts? Smile
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Flint Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:09 am

Well I'm thinking off becomming a profesional quidditch player. it's brilljant. But if that doesn't work out I'll propably open up my own shop in diagon alley with music stuff.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Flint Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Dear dairy,

Today has been quite dramatic for a change. Everyone who knows me also knows that I'm not a person to mess with. And ofcourse a person who doesn't show a lot of emotions.

Well... It was hard to keep my cool today. I bumped into my ex boyfriend , Grant.. We all know he's Oliver wood's causin. And a real big git.
When we broke up it was because I had to leave for a long time and well he was getting all weird to me.
Today when I bumped into him I found out he allready had a new girlfriend the weekend after we broke up. While I swore I wouldn't date anyone anymore since he had broken my heart. Like I said.. a git. Pretending everything's allright and that I'm the big problem.

Well that was new. We all know I love to spill my guts over a person I despise or hate. Like Grant. Or potter. Still can't stand him. Today I almost knocked him over with my skateboard. He told me to watch where I was going. I said I was sorry for not really knocking him over since I hoped he would have broke an arm. And he was right I could have aimed better.

Well he didn't really know how to reply to that. And that's nothing new.
As usual MacGonogalls detention was a drag. But what made it even worse was that I had it together with Oliver wood. I can't stand him.

Wood had appearently trew some beaters stick at the weasly's for making a comment about him liking me or something weird like that.. At least that's what lavander said. If you want to know all the rumors you should deffo ask her. She'll know .

Anyway we had to do lines and McGonogal decided to leave us alone in the classroom. Yeag we started argueing as usual.
I mean when is he going to accept that I'm slytherin's chaser and that I've scored a few nice goals against him. Propably never..

Anyway I'll write again.

Love,
Lilly.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BellaWeasley Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 pm

aw D: thats so sad... poor lilly
BellaWeasley
BellaWeasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Flint Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 pm

thank you BElla .. I never thought a weasley would actually understand. Tell fred and George I hate them for getting me stuck with Wood all the time, thank you.

love, Lilly.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BellaWeasley Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Your welcome
<3
love,bella
BellaWeasley
BellaWeasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Flint Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Dear dairy,

Today was quite boring compared to my other two days.
Nothing really special happend here.
Perhaps maybe Draco who tried to kiss me.. I couldn't help but refuse.. He's been snogging Pansy way to much if you ask me.

Pug face Pansy.. Yes... She hates me... I have no idea why.. Perhaps because Draco seems to like me.. Or maybe when she calls him Drakie-poo I pretend to start puking. OR maybe it's because of the sungbomb I trew in her dorm once.. Or maybe becaus e I always seem to get her into detention...I wouldn't know.

But I do know she needs to be a little less obsessed and a little less uptight.. Grow up Pansy.. just grow up.

Charms went quite well today.. Nothing really weird happend. I got 10 points for slytherin because I was performing the spell right.. Even quicker than that mudblood girl Granger. She seems to dislike me aswell. But I couldn't care less. Most gryffindors do and that is a two way street..

Well that was today's update I guess. See you all next time.

Love,
Lilly.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BellaWeasley Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm

[i]Dear,Lilly.
I want to let you know that even if your a muggle born hater your still cool in my book

Xoxo
Bella Weasley
BellaWeasley
BellaWeasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Flint Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:28 am

Right Bella thank you.

Dear Dairy..

Here's an update from my hogsmeade weekend trip.
It was awsome.. and ofcourse a lot of butterbeer has been spilled. Aswell as firewiskey. I feel a bit hungoverd.. Trying to remeber everything...

I've decided that I want to forget a little thing that happend... Well.... It's kind of big. See how the gryffindors were around aswell. Oliver Wood and I got into a little fight about the quaffle. Everyone got so fed up with us that we decided to just continue our little fight somewhere else. Since I didn't needed half gryffindor to shout and slytherin too.

So we went for a walk and halfway trough we came to the subject "Wood's fan girls.". I told him that I didn't see the big deal about him and that he was just some stuck up gryffindor player. He looked at me weirdly and well. He kind of just kissed me and after that he said " well that's the big thing about it" and simply walked away angry.. I didn't really get why he was angry. OR why in the name of merlin's pants he would even kiss me.. I simply did not understand...

Anyway there's something I don't need to remember. I decided to cut down on the butterbeer aswell so things like that don't really have the chance to happen. Well anyway.. this was my update.

Love,
Lilly
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum