Hogwarts uni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trainride to Hogwarts! [Open for everyone!]

2 posters

Go down

Trainride to Hogwarts! [Open for everyone!] Empty Trainride to Hogwarts! [Open for everyone!]

Post  Smokey Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 am

This RP will be about the trainride towards hogwarts.
Everyone is welcome to join and have fun Very Happy
I would prefer everyone to play a 1st year but i don't mind if you choose not to be!

I play Steve Andrews, pureblood, 1st year.
Darkcoloured hair but is wearing a cap most of the time, blue eyes, 6 ft and normal posture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Andrews stood on platform 9 3/4 and was smoking a cigarette.
Wow i'm glad i saw that girl run through that wall..i would've never guessed i had to do that to reach the platform.. he thought with his eyes wide open.
He was still being in a little shock because of the fact he just ran through a wall..
After he calmed down a little bit Steve threw away his cigarette, picked up his bags and walked into the train.
Every compartment was full and he figured it'd be best if he walked towards the end of the train.
Yay finally an empty one he thought as he opened the door of the empty compartment and settled himself.
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trainride to Hogwarts! [Open for everyone!] Empty Re: Trainride to Hogwarts! [Open for everyone!]

Post  Lilly Flint Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 am

( lol I'm still going to be a 6th year anyway Wink )

Lilly Flint (check avvie for details about looks) Walked trough the hogwarts express. She had just given a burn out to a few 2nd years and sighed " The same thing every bloody year"she mumbled seeing most of the compartments were full by now.

Lilly was a 6th year slytherin and causin of marcus flint. She had a nice few positions like Slytherin girl prefect and quidditch captain. She yawned walking further into the train and saw one last empty compartment. But when she opend the door she noticed a first year and rased her eyebrow " didn't see you there...."she said and just walked in. She looked into her bag and picked up a book " everywhere else is full so don't try to chase me out of this compartment or you'll be sorry"she sneere and looked into her book.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

http://hogwartsuni.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Trainride to Hogwarts! [Open for everyone!] Empty Re: Trainride to Hogwarts! [Open for everyone!]

Post  Smokey Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 am

[ Grrr! Neutral nah its cool! lol ]

Steve looked up at the girl who just walked into his compartment. "Hmm that wasn't polite now was it? Let me show you what being polite is" he said as he stood up and reached out his hand. "My name is Steve Andrews, but people call me Smokey most of the time. I'm a 1st year and destined to be in Slytherin. So..Who are you?" he said with a little smile on his face trying to make a friend.
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Flint Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:44 am

Lilly smirked " Andrews huh."she said and shook her head. " Lilly, Lilly flint. 6th year, prefect and slytherin's quidditch captain.. "she said and looked back into hre book bored" I have to admid you do have a lot of guts talking to me like that kid..
Slytherin is ofcourse the best house to go for'she said and nodded. "Perhaps this will help you on your way at hogwarts"she said and picked out a little book out of her bag. "Hogwarts a history... might seem boring.. But trust me it can become very usuefull..."she said and trew it on the empty spot next to Smokey.
" Beeing polite is one thing. beeing in your right and cranky is another "she said calm and emotionless.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokey Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:05 am

Steve picked up the book "Thanks a lot Lilly" he said with a smile and took a look at the book. Looks interesting he thought and turned the 1st page. He looked up from the book "Oh by the way..i'm just the type of person that says what he thinks. Gets me into trouble quite a lot but it helps me out a lot as well." he said while looking at Lilly. "Quidditch captain..i'm getting jealous, i want to make the slytherin quidditch team but i have to get sorted first!" he said and took a picture out of his pocket. Dad i will be a great Slytherin Chaser, just like you were. he thought when he saw his father holding a quaffle on the picture.
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Flint Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 am

Lilly smiled weakly at him. " Well yes... Same here.. "she said and looked out of the window for a second. " beeing a captain is a great resposibility.. Awsome.. but hard.. And you do know first years never make the team. Well yes Potter was an exaption but first years aren't even allowed to go to the try outs"she said and shrugged. " So I guess you'll have to wait another year before you can actually try out"she said and gave a weak smile.
Lilly Flint
Lilly Flint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down